Acne scars and surgical scars may be a cause of a person's emotional and or physical pain and affect their quality of life. In severe cases, scars can even limit a person's mobility. Surgical scar removal procedures are painful and invasive and have a risk for complications. Our fractional laser technology is the driving power behind our acne and surgical scar removal procedure. We use pulses of laser light to coagulate scar tissue and trigger healthy new tissue to form in clients' skin. Healing time is minimal, infection risk is eliminated and little to no pain is felt.
How Laser Scar Removal Works
Laser scar removal for acne and surgical scars uses fractional laser light to create micro-columns of coagulated tissue that extend deep into the dermis without ablating the epidermis.
This triggers a wound-healing process that replaces the disorganized, compacted scar tissue with healthy new tissue, greatly diminishing the appearance of the scar tissue. Advanced Contact Cooling protects the epidermis, promoting safer, more comfortable treatments.
Benefits for Clients:
- Little to no recovery time
- Scar removal with minimal discomfort
- Excellent aesthetic outcomes
Benefits for Practitioners:
- Without ablating the epidermis
- Fractional micro-beams facilitate rapid healing
- Topical anesthesia usually not required
- Excellent aesthetic results on all skin types
- One solution for a wide range of scar removal