Our Dentistry Centers have all of the new and latest advancements in technology all under one roof which results in unparalleled patient care and comfort.
Our patients look forward to their appointments at our office because we spare no expense when it comes to comfort, ambience and amenities. Precise and minimally invasive treatments with state-of-the-art equipment make most treatments virtually painless. Patients, who are fully relaxed during their visits, enthusiastically remark that they would love to return to the office for our ultimate pampering experience irrespective of whether or not they need dental treatment.
NOBEL Biocare Physiodispenser (Sweden)
- Computerized technology that aids in precise calibration and placement of implants
- Ideal implant locations identified through analysis of anatomical and prosthetic needs
- Offers patients increased confidence and comfort
PENTAMIX -2 Automatic Impression Mixing Unit
- 3M ESPE product, worldwide leaders in impression materials
- Engineered to the highest quality standards globally
- Automatic mixing and dispensing of perfectly homogeneous impression material
- Fastest mixing speed decreases chair time for the patient
- Increases treatment accuracy for restorations and clarity of final impression ensures excellent outcome
E&Q MASTER Cordless Gutta Percha Obturator
- Advanced wireless device for root canal fillings
- Combines the technology of two systems in one allowing for greater comfort and convenience
- Fine precision allows for perfect handling even for the most anatomically complicated root canal cases
- Improves the sealing of the canal through long-lasting and homogenous packing
- Minimizes complications and the need for repeat root canal treatments
BONART Radiosurgery Unit (Korea)
- Minimally invasive bloodless incisions
- Unit meets American Dental Association, US Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Canadian Standards Approval
- Proven clinical performance
- Seven adjustable autoclave-friendly electrodes
BRITESMILE Teeth Whitening Unit (USA)
- World leaders in teeth whitening
- Single sitting procedure administered by the dentist and maintenance kit provided to retain results
- Results could last for years with proper maintenance and teeth could become upto 14 shades whiter
Never before in history has innovation offered promise of so much to so many in so short a time. ~ Bill Gates
- An image that speaks a thousand words. By offering your patient the opportunity to see what you are seeing, he will immediately understand the necessity of the treatment. There will no longer be any need to convince him.
- By showing the area to be treated, you will be able to keep your patient informed and involved in oral health matters. The patient is no longer only “subjected” to treatment. He understands what you are doing and why you are doing it.
- Through improved and more frequent communication, you will form a confident and close relationship with your patients.
- A patient is always reluctant to pay for what he cannot see. If he is not suffering, he will not feel the need for the treatment.
- Create a surprise effect: the intra-oral camera adds an amusing and new aspect to the treatment session.
- Motivation for all types of treatment (prophylaxis, restoration, esthetics).
- Development of patient loyalty: patients who are more confident and motivated by the continuation of treatment will return to the dentist more often.
- Valorization of the practice image.
- Studies done in the United States1 have shown that income from cosmetic and prosthetic treatments increases by 35 to 40% in practices which use an intra-oral camera.
By optimizing exposure times, we can reduce the radiation to which patients are exposed by 95% compared with conventional film.
|Welcome to Dental Tourism India
Dental Care Treatment in India, Best Dental Treatment in India, Affordable Dental Treatment in India, Dentist Treatment in India, Cosmetic Dental in India, Dental Care in India, Dental Surgery in India, Root Canal in India, Teeth Whitening in India, Wisdom teeth surgical removal in India, Porcelain Veneers in India